Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunrise Sunrise..




i've been listening to norah jones.. A LOT.. really food for the soul.. i cried listening to -come away with me- lyrics are so nice.. i guess i got carried away emotionally because my settings were programmed in ~missing you mode~ hahaha.. very nice.. her voice is sultry.. the kinda of velvety voice that almost seems parallel to salve that soothes a sore spot.. well.. basically her songs are nice.. but her new album is kinda weird.. i guess she was trying to fit into the new age music.. which i find stereotype.. why change.. authenticity is so much better than -i wanna do what she's doin- hahahahahaha.. well.. kudos for trying anyway norah :)

life has been up and down.. like a roller coaster.. but hey.. it's all good at the end of the day.. i think.. well.. i'll make it ok.. :)

Come away with me in the night
Come away with me
And I will write you a song

Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us
With their lies

I want to walk with you
On a cloudy day
In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come

Come away with me and we'll kiss
On a mountaintop
Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you

And I want to wake up with the rain
Falling on a tin roof
While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you
To come away with me in the night
Come away with me


till next post my dears :)

XoXo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come away with me to KL la Roob~ :P

Random Schmandom =) said...

why didnt pack me in the bag with you.. i got ready ady.. you la said ur flight on thursday.. i wasn prepared for a wed night flight u see :)

 
template by suckmylolly.com