Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Elephant's Directory

I know i always bully you,

Booby booby, punch and slap too,
Im stuck to you like super glue,
I love you so, you know i do.

I cant believe we've come so far,
To hold your hand under a shooting star,
You're the road and im you're tar,
And we finally even watched Avatar. (after many trial and errors)

I love the way your dimple shows,
And when u smile u make me glow,
I love the way you talk real low,
And whisper in my ear so no one will know.

I know i drive u a little crazy, (maybe a lot)
I get a little too extreme maybe,
But you make my day sunny when it's hazy, (in a good way)
Will you please just let me stay your lady.

When i bite you = gimme atention
When i punch you = why are you so strong?
When i slap you = you must have said something wrong then
When i booby you = hahahaha.. that one only u know..
When i play with your hair = why isnt my hair as soft as yours?
When i smell you = oh shit.. this is so much better then DKNY
When i grab you = i mean business ;)
When i hug you = i miss you like MAD
When i cry = im being a brat
When i kiss you = do you really need to know this one? LOL







0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com