Do you have those moments in your life, when you feel you've put in all you've had.. Hoping that you'll find that silver lining from that grey cloud..
I dont know what to do, i dont feel any regret, because i dont know what else i was supposed to do...
I really really want to do better, and to be better..
Failing just isnt funny..
How much must a girl do to study and accept the fact that she's doing something she doesnt have much passion for?
I blame the management, for not briefien me thoroughly on my options...
You bloody fuckers didnt tell me i had a choice...
To choose another subject and mix..
And you didnt telll me i could switch subject after the programme had started..
Too late to complaint now..
I wish i could do better.. For myself..
Every time the paper gets back to my hand..
It's the same cycle of self pity, tears and complaints..
Hiding behind a veil hurts a lot..
I'll be strong for myself..
I have one more chance...
To prove myself for me and my parents..
Surrounded by achievers...
I hope i'll pull through..
God give me some grace...
Let me find my silver lining..
Please im begging you..
I know only i can help myself..
But i need some guidance..
Give me that at least..
One more shot thats all i've got..
Let me do this well..
Let me do this right...
Mom and dad i miss you so much..
I wish i had you here to scold me instead of saying "it's ok try harder" on the phone..
Its not ok..
Im not ok...
I just wanna make you proud of me...
Im sorry..
Thursday, October 14, 2010
So I cry in the showers..
Posted by Random Schmandom =) at 3:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment