But my heart and soul is being torn apart..
Limb to limb..
Bone to bone..
Flesh to flesh..
Call it exaggeration..
i honestly dont give a shit what people have to say..
Im trying here..
Making it work...
It's the worst pain to be felt when..
You feel like you've achieved..
And something happens to bring everything down..
I tried to abide what mum said..
Be strong and hold your chin up high..
But i just couldnt today..
I was so humiliated..
Even though some would say its a small thing..
Nothing to think about..
But today..
I just wanted to be my parent's little girl..
The one they're so proud of..
The more i try the harder i fall..
I hate this place..
I miss being with family..
Home..
Where you get direct comfort..
And not through the phone..
Fuck you Ms. F.. thanks for ruining my day..
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Im not giving up...
Posted by Random Schmandom =) at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment