Saturday, July 24, 2010

It's me.. Not you..

WHY do i always have to be SO sstttuuuppiiiddd..
I act like a shit spoiled brat..
*sigh*

You know.. 
You're the best thing thats ever happened to me..
You still are babe.. 
You always have been..
Why is it that i always end up hurting you?
I hate doing this to you..
I love you so much..
When things like this happen..
I feel like im being inconsiderate to how you feel..
Im so selfish..
Always thinking about me and how i feel..
Never think about how it affects you..
I bet you feel this way about me too..
Im not good enough for you..
Not at all..
You deserve so much better then whatever i have for you now..
All i do is make you upset..
You seem to think that i see you as a failure..
But i dont..
I dont think that you haven't changed..
I do realise that you have..
Even though i never asked you to..
And i appreciate you for your compromises and the little things you do for me..
What you did this morning for me..
Waking up early in the morning and coming all the way..
Acknowledging our difference..
I could never ask for more from you..
You always go the extra mile for me..
And i always feel that i dont..
I dont want to be the one who takes but never gives in this relationship..
I dont think you're an idiot..
And i wish you would tell me out loud how you feel..
Instead of posting it up for me to read..
When i talk to you, i want you to talk to me too..
I want to know what you think, how you feel, what you want..
Not everything can be figured out..
I always tell you..
Everything..
You know every emotion that i feel..
So much so that i dont have to speak a word and you just.. know..
I want to be that way too..
Give me that chance..
I want to know and feel what you feel..
Thats what im here for..
I wish i could give you that comfort..
Of being able to come and pour to me..
The way i do..
You prefer to keep it inside you..
You always tell me not to keep it inside right?
Well, can you try to do the same?
I dont mean 'im used to it' in a cruel and hurting way..
I wouldnt want to hurt you..
Hurting you would mean hurting myself, cant you see?
Im so sorry..
Im sorry for being me..
Im childish, immature, ridiculous, and overacting..
Please for once..
Dont take the blame..
You dont always have to wave the white flag..
Im responsible enough to know when i screw up..
Im just really sorry for hurting you..
But you see..
Im not trying to criticize you..
If i didnt read what you posted..
I still wouldnt know how you felt..
I think i've told you a hundred times..
I want to know..
I guess asking you all the time is annoying?
But still..
I want to share your life, be apart of it, be apart of you..
Let me in..

I'm sorry..

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com